What to Expect
Whether you’re attending your first WordCamp or your 100th, you’re bound to have fun, learn a lot, and widen your circle of WordPress friends, and attending a WCUS multiplies the friends and fun exponentially.
Here is some info about attending WCUS:
- First: No two WCUS experiences are the same. Different speakers, venues, sponsors, and even the food will create a different experience. And, of course, camp attendees will be different each time.
- Second: You will meet new people at every WCUS, and create an amazing network of WordPress friends – and then greet each other as old friends at every time you see each other going forward.
- Third: No matter what your WordPress experience is, every WordCamp has a wide spectrum of attendees with every level of experience.
- Fourth: You may feel overwhelmed at first, but that’s normal! Some sessions may feel like you’ve wandered into another world, and in other sessions, things will be familiar and click into place.
- Fifth: The WordPress community is a wonderful group of people. The WordPress culture is permeated with good people, and we are all here to help one another.
State of the Word
WordCamp US 2019 will again feature the State of the Word by WordPress co-founder, Matt Mullenweg. In the State of the Word, Matt will share his thoughts on where WordPress has been, where it’s going, and take questions from the audience. Be sure to check it out!
Experience St. Louis
WordCamp US will call St. Louis home for 2019 and 2020. This beautiful city and the “Gateway to the West” provides all the excitement that attendees have come to expect at WCUS. From a Mississippi River Cruise to tours of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, this area has much to offer the casual tourist or hardcore traveler.
Enjoy an evening at one of St. Louis’ many Jazz and BBQ joints, visit the world-famous St. Louis Zoo, and explore historic Route 66. Of course, no visit to St. Louis is complete until you’ve seen the view from atop the Gateway Arch.
Plan your WCUS trip with all the wonderful offerings that St. Louis delivers to you. Come a few days early, or stay a few days later. You will not only make friends at WCUS, you will make memories for a lifetime.
- Join the WCUS 2020 Organizing Team!
- WordCamp US 2020
- WCUS Featured in Local Media
- Unconference: Come and Join Us!
- WCUS Info For Nov 1 -3
- Start your WCUS Saturday with Something New